All you need to learn about Egypt e-visa
With Egypt being among the favorite travel destinations, and also a vast number of business opportunities, it is essential that the Visa process to be simplified.
The Egypt e-Visa is an electronic travel authorization intended for folks that want to visit Egypt for travel and leisure. This program speeds up the application process to secure new visas. The travelers can decide between a single or multiple-entry visa for Egypt, based on the duration of your trip.
You are able to get hold of this Egypt e-Visa without going to the embassy, just via an online application. This new procedure was enforced by the Egyptian authorities.
Egypt Visa requirements
There are a few requirements that the tourists must take into consideration to be able to obtain the Electronic Travel Authorization to enter Egypt. Here are the most important ones:
- You must have a valid passport which will not expire for at least 8 months.
- Just 7 countries are visa-exempt: Malaysia, Bahrain, Hong Kong, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Macao, and the United Arab Emirates.
- Please note that there are numerous types of visas, so you need to find out if your nationality is qualified to receive the online visa or for the one to acquire on arrival.
- Once you’ve got the confirmation that you are able to apply for an online visa, ensure that you accomplish the online form without mistakes.
- Utilize your debit or credit card to cover the associated fee.
- A main page of your passport is essential, so be sure to have a scan or image of it to upload.
- Once you obtain the online visa you have to print out a copy of it to present it to the Egyptian border.
What you should select between a single-entry visa or a multiple-entry visa
Whether you are making an application for a Visa on arrival or e-Visa, you need to select its type. Based on how you planned your trip, you can make the best option:
Single-entry Egypt Visa
This kind allows a 1 month stay and are valid for 6 months, starting off the issue date. When travelling with a group, one individual can apply online for all the vacationers, but every one of them need to complete and sign their forms. This does not apply for guardians or parents, who will sign the applications for their kids.
If you intend to visit the Sinai Red Sea resorts for 15 days, you can do so with a visa-exempt stamp you get on arrival. Remember that you will need a single entry Visa for the rest of the country, though.
If you’re only passing through Egypt and it will take less than 2 days, you do not need to have a Visa.
Multiple-entry Egypt Visa
In case you decided to take some trips to Egypt, you should get the multiple-entry one. This way you could leave and come back as you want. This type of Visa cannot be acquired on arrival, so you need to apply for it in advance. It will enable you to stay for Thirty days maximum throughout a 90 day period, containing multiple entries.
In the event you made a decision to work in Egypt and are in need of a long-term visa, first you must have a multiple-entry one. This will ease your way to apply for a work permit and return whenever necessary.